We believe in “Member first” policy. So, at TechMaster.com, whatever information we gather from you, we respect that information and we understand the privacy concerns of yours.
TechMaster.com is not just a social website but our mission is to connect more and more professionals on a single platform and to share the productive information to become more successful. So maintaining the trust of the member is the top priority for us.
Why do we collect your personal information?
You may provide personally identifiable information (“PII”) to us for the following reasons:
- To get connected personally and professionally to the world to take a hike in your career
- To register yourself for getting connected with your professional network on TechMaster.com
- To subscribe for newsletter
- To post a comment on our blog post
What personal information do we collect from you?
Depending on the Service that you acquire with, PII we collect may include your:
- Full name
- Email address
- Contact number
- Mailing address
- Profile photo you submit
- Username or login IDs for Twitter, Facebook or Linked-in
- Company, job title, industry, gender
- Credit/Debit card number
NPII we collect when you visit the Site may include:
- Your IP address
- Your approximate geographic location
- The operating system you are using
- The Internet browser you are using
- The Web page you requested to visit
How your personal information would be taken care?
Maintaining your trust is our top priority, so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We protect your personal information and will only provide it to third parties:
- when we reasonably believe it is required by law, subpoena or other legal process
- where it is necessary to carry out your instructions
- with your consent
- as necessary to enforce our User Agreement or protect the rights, property, or safety of TechMaster.com, our Members and Visitors, and the public
- as reasonably necessary in order to provide our features and functionality to you
- We have implemented appropriate security safeguards designed to protect your information in accordance with industry standards.
Who else can access your personal information?
TechMaster.com may contain links to Internet sites or third party applications operated by other companies that we don’t own or control. These links might have been added by us or by a User, such as in a submitted comment. Regardless of who added a given link, we’re not responsible for the privacy practices of websites or other services operated by third- parties.
What about cookies?
How can you edit or delete your account?
Click “Edit Profile” to edit your personal information. While most of the information in your profile can be edited, many of the fields are required in order to complete the modification to your profile. Also, you can delete your account from the same place.